Sunday, May 17, 2009

facebook is dead to me.

Today I had to log off of facebook. It let me down for the last time. How could I keep using a social networking site without a profile picture. It wouldn't be right. After hours and hours of trying to change my pic, all facebook could do was let me take down the picture I always put up on game day. I love the Sounders FC, but it would look weird if I left that pic up all week long. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. The help forums are filled with people complaining of the same thing. Yet facebook is silent. The good people who live in the interweb remain silent. I can see how much they care by their silence. So that's it. I'm done with facebook. Until tomorrow.

Photo by Angelica Rose Photography

2 comments:

  1. Sad! I was thinking of changing my picture but I guess I won't for awhile. Hopefully it will get fixed and you will come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I'm waiting for Facebook to be crushed under the weight of it's own pseudo-self-importance and return my friends to me. Let the revolt begin!
    ps-hi Keith!

    ReplyDelete